Maharaja's Express - Treasures of India
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destinations Covered : Delhi – Agra – Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur - Delhi
Day 01 (Sun) : New Delhi - Agra
Begin your trip from Delhi, the capital of India; complete the check-in formalities of Maharaja’s express at Delhi Safdarjung railway station. Soon the Maharaja’s express would take you to Agra, the city of Taj Mahal. Breakfast and lunch on board.
Arrive at Agra. Visit the most important place of interest in Agra, Taj Mahal; a white marble monument famed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is the master piece of brilliant architecture, put-up by Mughal emperor for his wife Mumtaz Mahal in 1632.
Either get back to the luxury train and loosen-up or enjoy the cultural show, Mohabbat- the Taj show. Dinner and overnight stay at Maharaja’s express.Day 02 (Mon) : Agra – Sawai Madhopur
Today, proceed for a sightseeing tour in Agra. Visit Agra fort, a world heritage site offering panoramic views of Taj Mahal. The magnificent fort is a red sand stone monument which has been a witness to a number of events in Mughal Empire. Next, you may also visit the Itimad-Ud-Daula’s tomb, also known as Baby Taj. Return back to the Maharaja’s express and settle down. Breakfast on board.
Later, the train leaves for Sawai Madhopur; one of the well-known cities of Rajasthan. Lunch on board. Upon reaching Sawai Madhopur, get ready for an amazing Game ride at Ranthambore National Park, one of the finest Tiger reserves in the country. The park is best-known for its several endangered species of fauna and avifauna including Chital, Sambhar, Wild boar, Nilgai, serpent eagle, woodpeckers, and flycatchers.
Enjoy an Indian evening followed by dinner as the Maharaja’s express leaves for the ‘pink city’ of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Overnight stay on the train.Day 03 (Tue) : Jaipur
Arrive at Jaipur. Breakfast on board. You may visit Amber Fort, a World heritage site boasting of a wonderful mélange of Hindu and Muslim architecture or Jantar Mantar (an observatory) or go for some rejuvenating spa at Palace hotel or go on private shopping tour or enjoy golfing at Ramgarh.
Return to the luxury train. Lunch on board. Later, proceed to the City Palace or Jai Mahal palace where you can indulge in exciting elephant activities like riding, painting or feeding them; followed by a dance performance and dinner.
Get back to the Maharaja’s express as it leaves for Delhi. Overnight stay on the luxury train.
Your Treasures of India itinerary will come to an end today. After a leisurely breakfast on board the train, detrain.
Schedule for Season 2016 - 2017 - 2018
|OCTOBER, 2016||2, 30|
Tariff for Season 2016 - 2017
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||TWIN SHARING (per person)||CHILD|
The tariff of the Maharajas’ Express includes accommodation, meals, beverages (light drinks, tea, coffee, and mineral water), Indian wines (in house brands), butler service, and porter-age at stations, guided tours and entrance fees at monuments. The tariff however does not include taxes, insurances, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry, and fees of video and professional cameras.Terms & Conditions :
- The above cost is based on per person
- The above cost does not include 9% Government Service Tax and is charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or any other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Children below 5 years of age can travel for free.
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the net amount.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the net amount.
- Name with details required at the time of booking except as provided. Name change is allowed up to 30 days prior to departure.
- Only one date change may be permitted up to 30 days prior to departure subject to availability. No refund in case of difference of tariff. The difference of tariff to be paid in case of higher tariff for the scheduled departure.
- Either name change or date change will be allowed not both as stated above.
- 90 days or more prior to departure date, 25% of the published rate
- 89-60 days prior to departure date, 50% of the published rate
- 59-0 days prior to departure date, 100% of the published rate
- 100% cancellation for no show