Maharaja's Express - Gems of India
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Destinations Covered : New Delhi – Agra – Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur- New Delhi
Day 01 (Wed) : New Delhi - Agra
On your arrival in Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station, a grand welcome by the crew of Maharajas Express awaits. Complete formalities and relax. Dinner is served onboard. The train leaves for Agra at 2200 hoursDay 02 (Thu) : Agra
Arrive Agra and proceed to visit Taj Mahal. This white-marble mausoleum is not merely a UNESCO World Heritage Site but also happens to be the 7th Wonder of the World.
When done have champagne breakfast at Taj Khema. Following the breakfast you may choose to return to the comfort of Maharajas Express or visit Itmad-ud-daula Tomb or visit Fatehpur Sikri, an ancient Mughal city dotted with architectural marvels. Fatehpur Sikri was founded by Akbar in 1569 and today it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Return to the train for lunch. After lunch prepare to visit the magnificent Agra Fort. Other options for you are spa rejuvenation in a 6 star hotel or private shopping tour. You can choose to return to the train after this or witness Mohabbat The Taj Show- a cultural show depicting the love story Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
Dinner and overnight stay onboard. The train leaves for Sawai Madhopur at 2045 hoursDay 03 (Fri) : Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur
Breakfast on board. Leave for an enthralling game drive at Ranthambore National Park, one of largest national parks of Rajasthan well-known for its population of tigers.
Return to the comfort of Maharajas Express as the train departs for Jaipur. Lunch on board. On reaching Jaipur, prepare to visit Amer Fort. This hill-fort is datable to 1592 and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with other selective Hill-Forts of Rajasthan. Other options other than visiting the fort are- spa rejuvenation in a five-star hotel/ shopping/ golfing in Rambagh Golf Club/ or visiting City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
Proceed to City Palace/Jal Mahal Palace and indulge in elephant activities such as feeding, riding or painting them. Later, witness cultural dance performance and have dinner.
Return to Maharajas Express and stay overnight as the train leaves for DelhiDay 04 (Sat) : New Delhi
The train will arrive in Delhi early in the morning. After a leisurely breakfast, bid farewell to Maharajas Express as an opulent golden triangle tour aboard Asia’s most luxurious train comes to its conclusion
Schedule for Season 2016 - 2017 - 2018
|NOVEMBER, 2016||2, 30|
Tariff for Season 2016 - 2017
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||TWIN SHARING (per person)||CHILD|
The tariff of the Maharajas’ Express includes accommodation, meals, beverages (light drinks, tea, coffee, and mineral water), Indian wines (in house brands), butler service, and porter-age at stations, guided tours and entrance fees at monuments. The tariff however does not include taxes, insurances, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry, and fees of video and professional cameras.Terms & Conditions :
- The above cost is based on per person
- The above cost does not include 9% Government Service Tax and is charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or any other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Children below 5 years of age can travel for free.
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 25% of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the net amount.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the net amount.
- Name with details required at the time of booking except as provided. Name change is allowed up to 30 days prior to departure.
- Only one date change may be permitted up to 30 days prior to departure subject to availability. No refund in case of difference of tariff. The difference of tariff to be paid in case of higher tariff for the scheduled departure.
- Either name change or date change will be allowed not both as stated above.
- 90 days or more prior to departure date, 25% of the published rate
- 89-60 days prior to departure date, 50% of the published rate
- 59-0 days prior to departure date, 100% of the published rate
- 100% cancellation for no show.